CloudFlex Computing Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design, build and maintain its social media presence
- Promote the companies brands, products, and services in the digital space
- Research, write, edit, schedule, and publish original and engaging content
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Ensure timely payments of all applicable subscriptions required for promotion
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media/digital marketing campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measure a campaigns performance against the KPIs and ROIs.
- Analyze the companys digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identify strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Monitor/attend relevant networking events
- Candidates should possess BSc/HND/OND in Marketing, Mass Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a social media/digital marketing executive
- Excellent copywriting and content management skills
- Good working knowledge of the Cloud/IT industry is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Must have great communication skills and attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Creative and organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Salary: 150k to 180k
- Entitle to Leave
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.