ConsenSys’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Site Reliability Engineer jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Infura is the leading infrastructure platform providing scalable and easy-to-use APIs and cloud solutions for blockchain and decentralized application developers.
- Infura currently offers APIs for Ethereum, IPFS, and other leading decentralized networks, allowing developers to immediately begin building instead of spending time on architecting and maintaining their own infrastructure.
- Infura provides developers instant access to decentralized and blockchain networks without the need to sync or understand complicated peer to peer infrastructure.
- Similar to how one might access a cloud service to alleviate the friction of owning proprietary compute and storage, Infura lowers the barrier to entry for engineers to begin building.
- We believe in a more equitable and decentralized future, and we know developers will be at the forefront of that progress.
- We want to empower developers to spend their time building, creating, and evolving by providing them with the best and easiest solution to their infrastructure needs.
What youll do:
- Be part of a world-class infrastructure and tools team responsible for core Infura engineering projects.
- The SRE team is an integral part of supporting a globally available, high performance service. Modern tools and practices help our developers work safely and efficiently.
- As part of the SRE team, you will be leading the way to champion and document best practices building tooling for observability, test automation, CI/CD, infrastructure as code, single pane of glass observability, and execution tracing.
- The SRE team is the subject matter expert to evangelize and ensure best practices are employed from design to production across engineering teams.
- When incidents occur, SREs help manage issue resolution, research root causes, and promote changes to ensure reliability in the customer experience.
- We work with infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Pulumi, Terraform), containers and container orchestration (e.g. Docker, Podman, Kubernetes, ECS); event source / message based architectures (e.g. Kinesis, EventBridge); frontend applications (e.g. React, nodejs, etc); both RDBMS and NoSQL Datastores (e.g. Postgres, Mongo, Redis, DynamoDb); monitoring tools (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, Datadog); Linux based operating systems; and of course blockchain and DLT.
Would be great if you brought this to the role:
- The ideal candidate would have 5+ years in a DevOps, System Operations, or SRE role.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting, debugging, monitoring, and working with microservices, cloud native, or distributed systems.
- High level of excellence with regards to best practices in security, compliance, high availability, and system resilience.
- Infura maintains cloud based systems, so deep experience with one or more cloud providers (bonus for AWS) is preferable.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online