Job title : Site Monitor (Environmental Mainstreaming / Mitigation)
Job Location : Borno
Deadline : November 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The role will be responsible for the effective and professional performance of project activities.
- This role has an area focus and ensures compliance with PRIDE procedures and guidelines within the area.
- The role contributes to the development of area strategies, which are translated into action plans and day-to-day tasks.
- The role provides technical support and guidance for protection operations
- The Infrastructure Engineer will evaluate the construction work through field observations and inspections and the review of quality control reports to ensure contract compliance and proper standards of quality are achieved.
- quality assurance, as well as the longer-term coordination of a construction contract.
- Incumbent will inspect construction; review plans; recommend approval and maintain a daily log of construction activities; develop change orders including preparing cost estimates; and other construction engineering duties related to the mechanical, electrical, civil, or architectural project as directed by the Project Manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least two-year previous NGO or humanitarian work experience.
- HND, University Degree in civil/water, Mechanical, Architectural design and Agricultural Engineering
- Experience in environmental mainstreaming is an added advantage
- Good data collection/analysis and reporting skills
- Experience using online data collection software
- Familiar with computers, Outlook, Excel and MS Word, mobile surveys
- Experience in protection monitoring and reporting
- Honest, hardworking and independent.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Fluency in Somali local languages appropriate to the target population.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Site Monitor (Environmental Mainstreaming / Mitigation) jobs