- This job has expired!
Job title : Site Administrator/ Facility Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure all occupants pay their facility fees as at when due.
- Ensure notices are promptly sent and follow ups done regularly
- Plan and coordinate all installations (electricity, water, etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Ensure that basic facilities are well-maintained and conduct proactive maintenance.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors. Handle service contracts.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Deal with emergencies as they arise, oversee any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects.
- Constantly seek other legitimate ways to generate/increase revenues from the Complex
- Attend to clients and tenant’s request and complaints.
- Attend to Walk-In clients to ensure the available shops are sold in a timely manner
- Manage the staff (cleaners, security guards) and facilities on site
- Liaise with the corporate office & ensure promptly correspondence
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Draft maintenance reports
- Determine and ensure we have the required number of cleaners per time
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Site Administrator/ Facility Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!