Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : SIM Swap Compliance Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Opebi Ikeja, Lagos
Job Description & Responsibilities
- This person is responsible for checking the quality of all KYC registrations daily for NCC KYC Compliance and data generation and operational reporting on the daily report requirements for Customer Experience.
- Compliance is of utmost importance to Airtel Nigeria while we continue to provide excellent services to our customers.
- Validate all SIM request on behalf of our client in line with NCC’s rules and regulations
- Expected End Results (ÛÏWHATÛ)
- (List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfill the job purpose)
- Supporting Activities (ÛÏHOWÛ) (What are the key activities undertaken to achieve the desired end results?
- KYC Registration Data Analysis and Reporting
- Provide daily/weekly/ monthly report based on the data analysis.
- Tracking of fraudulent registration kits
- Reduce the poor data quality of KYC registrations received from the field to impose stiff penalties on agents found to be making fraudulent and poor-quality registrations.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.A / B.Sc / HND / OND / NCE / B.TECH / B.ED, B.ENG / NCE/, qualification.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Candidate must have Completed NYSC very compulsory
- Applicant must not be more that 35 years
- Good Commuication skill
- Computer Literate
- Fluent in English Language.
- Applicant must have had good customer service exeperience as a Compliance Officer.
- Candidate must reside within and around Opebi Ikeja Agege, Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Ikeja, Maryland, Iyanapaja, Ketu, Alapere, Obanikoro, Fadeyi, Stadium, Yaba, Mushin,Obalende, Mile12, Ojota, Bariga, Oworonshoki, Iyanaoworo,Oregun.
- N50,000 – N57,000 monthly.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*SIM Swap Compliance Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.