Sigma Consult’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Quality Assurance Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
- Define, develop and deploy product quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of product development
- Set QA compliance objectives and ensure that targets area achieved.
- Assess the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and compare with customer requirements
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Ensure compliance with national SON standard and international ISO standards and legislation
- Consider the application of environmental, health and safety standards
- Establish standards and clearly defined quality methods for staff
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Set up and maintain control and documentation procedures
- Identify relevant quality related training needs and delivering training
- Collect and analyze performance data and charts against defined parameters
- Ensure tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary
- Supervise technical staff in carrying out test and checks
- Liaise with customers auditors and ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers specification.
- Maintain record of Raw material inspection, finished good inspection renewal of quality SOP.
- Record of health checkup.
- Record of fumigation, customer complaint record.
- Calibration report.
- High National diploma (HND) in Micro Biology and 4-year experience in same field.
- Able to work on MS word knowledge of quality analytical tracking method.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.