Sigma Consult’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Machine Operator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the Sanitary pad equipment to achieve optimum efficiently
- Conduct equipment repair and or assists the maintenance department with major repairs.
- Communicate equipment status and equipment conditions to the shift supervisor and the maintenance department
- Verifies that the weighing systems used in the production of sanitary pad are properly calibrated.
- Verifies that the production and the product match the materials dispersed and is void of foreign materials.
- Verifies that the final product meet with quality parameter and clean in appearance, neatly stocked on a pallet.
- Verifies that the Glue was properly applied with proper qty without mix up
- Achieves maximum production while maintaining quality and completeness of the Product produced.
- Setup the automated production system to efficiency production in a timely manner.
- Maintain the Designated Area equipment with zero Breakdown
- Maintain the spare part Inventory to your respective Area
- Monitor the rejection and make the corrections to prevent rejection and maintain below target
- Load proper material and splicing of respective material without splice Miss
- Clean and maintain material handling, drive side, operation side Area.
- Maintain History card, Red tag and Defect matrix system.
- Applicant must have at least 3 years experience in the production of Sanitary Pads. (This requirementis strict and specific).
- Higher National diploma (HND) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering and 3-year experience in same field.
- Literate in MS office,
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.