About Sigma Consult’s Job offer
Job title : Development Project Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Advanced degrees in Engineering, Project Management, Real Estate Development, Construction, or related field. Requisite experience with a first degree will also be considered.
- Experience both in Africa and outside Africa either through education or employment history will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience in a formal organization
- Ability to present to large groups of people.
- Ability to motivate and direct people effectively through positive leadership.
- Ability to interact with diverse individuals and develop solutions to problems.
- Knowledge of local and state-level laws and regulations regarding real estate development.
- Ability to work independently and react quickly in a demanding fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, while balancing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience working in a client-side real estate development environment.
- Good understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and project management.
- Business analysis skills, with the ability to foresee issues, develop constructive solutions, and provide decisive recommendations.
- Proposed Remuneration (Gross): 6 – 9.6 million naira per annum
How to Apply for this Offer
Only qualified candidates should apply. Resumes should be forwarded to r[email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.