Job title : Shutdown Mechanical Supervisor / Coordinator M/F
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 02, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
SPIE Nigeria Services is looking for a Shutdown Mechanical Coordinator to join our Shutdown Planning and execution Team for the upcoming 2024 & 2025 Major FPSO Shutdowns. You should be capable of supporting us with the management and control of all maintenance, operations and construction related activities in line with industry best practice and will be instrumental in the optimization, planning and safe and timely delivery of the shutdown.
This role will report to the Shutdown Superintendent and include numerous interfacing and liaisons with the COMPANY’s Department Leads, Contractors, Suppliers and Vendors.
- – Shutdown Management Plans, Project Execution Plans, Work Package Development.
- – Ability to manage client relationships and lead teams in complex situations.
- – Safety, Quality, Shutdown Coordination, Projects Coordination, Small Capital Projects.
- Accountable for the safe and successful execution of all planned Shutdowns within their remit in line with the Shutdown Management processes and procedures and SDMS.
- Work with the Shutdown, Maintenance, and Production Superintendent to define and plan the scope. Conduct Site visits, RAs and walk-downs, and estimate and prepare Projects Execution Plans.
- Convert worklist into properly defined Job Scopes, and lead in preparing and developing Work Packages.
- Proactive with a can do attitude and an ability to find solutions within a fast-paced environment.
- Facilitate Shutdown meetings to report progress, communicate risks, address support requests, and make key decisions.
- Develop Shutdown strategy documents to capture all business objectives and the methodology followed to support successful delivery.
- Ensure that all lessons learned from previous outages are acted on and new lessons learned are captured rigorously and reviewed post Shutdown.
- Coordinate with the overall TAR team and all stakeholders to ensure clarity on objectives and that all are clear on the process and goal.
- Help to facilitate an open and honest one team approach to TAR planning and execution with involvement and commitment from the onshore and offshore teams.
- Participate in internal peer reviews to identify opportunities and threats.
- Ensure a dynamic risk management process is followed, including risk ranking of all work scopes, identification of HSE risks during execution activities, and implementing appropriate mitigation.
- Manage and resolve any issues with work scope sponsors, offshore team, or steering committee.
- Work with the Shutdown Planner to develop an integrated P6 plan, a strategy for growth management, status reports, KPI metrics and appropriate progress reporting tools.
- A background in Project, Maintenance or Operational engineering either onshore or offshore.
- Experience of delivering Shutdown’s or projects within an offshore oil and gas environment (FPSO experience highly beneficial).
- Understanding of oil and gas engineering processes. Applied knowledge of shutdown, project and maintenance planning processes.
- Good knowledge of offshore construction activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management, Operations, Maintenance, Construction and Vendor teams.
- Willingness to travel offshore as required (BOSIET & offshore survival).
- Willingness to take on a role that will be both challenging and demanding at times requiring full commitment and focus.
- Flexibility required during shutdown period. Pro-active with a can do attitude and an ability to find solutions within a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Shutdown Mechanical Supervisor / Coordinator M/F jobs