Lorache Consulting Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Showroom Sales Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Actively participate in showroom hospitality to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist outside sales reps on their custom requests, registered projects
- Assist in processing orders, quotations and reserves
- Pull sample requests and maintain sample library
- Perform routine showroom appearance maintenance
- Routine correspondence with clients in a prompt and professional manner
- Assist in all showroom events – some after business hours
- Maintain client database for follow up purposes
- Assist with other duties assigned by the Showroom Manager.
The requirements listed below represent the minimum level of knowledge, skill and ability necessary for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years related experience in sales operations or sales support
- Advanced Word and Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of tasks
- Exceptional communication skills both orally and written with clients and internal colleagues
- A professional and kept appearance.
*Showroom Sales Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria