Ascentech Services Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Shipping Operation Manager æ
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 19-Dec-21
Quick Recommended Links
Salary: Offshore + local
- Efficiency planning and coordination of administrative activities to ensure accurate results in all aspects shipping and related operations.
- Ensuring continuous review and improvements of operational processes to ensure accuracy and compliance. Oversee daily monitoring efforts to ensure productivity objectives meet company/departmental standards.
- Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Arrange daily/weekly meetings with staff as appropriate to review overall team/individual performance.
- Confirming all shipping deadlines and priority cut-off times are met.
- Ensuring the process of tracking and maintaining productivity standards for each associate.
- Making sure that special instructions are followed and utilizing appropriate methods at all times.
- Controlling mis-ship and backorders and locating missing product as needed.
- Plan, direct and maximizing all inventory functions.
- Assisting with strategy for new warehouse ventures.
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to track success and/or recurring problems.
- Attracting and retaining qualified and motivated workforce; while encouraging new ideas for improvements.
- Authorizing productivity tracking standards/assessments, supplies, and equipment needs.
- Developing personnel to ensure appropriate back up/successors in all key positions. Coach and groom direct reports for excellence while documenting their progress and cross-training to provide adequate coverage in key areas.
- Requiring a äóìTour Readyäó and safe work area and securing building/operations at end of shift.
- Also provide advice to vessels and fleet management on cargo requirements, tank cleaning, stability and stress and to maintain all statutory requirements for the vessel in this field.
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree any related field
- Minimum 4-10 years of work experience in Shipping company
- Nigeria experience is mandatory
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Clearly indicating the äóìJob Titleäó as the subject of your mail.