Job title : Shift Supervisor
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Supervises, coordinates, and directs activities of assigned units, facilities, and/or related equipment on shift in accordance with operating plans and instructions.
- Ensures equipment is thoroughly and frequently inspected to detect any unsafe or improperly functioning equipment. Initiates action to report conditions for corrections as required.
- Issues and/or approves necessary work requisitions for routine equipment maintenance.
- Plans and conducts safety discussions, fire prevention programs, and emergency drills with assigned personnel.
- Supervises assigned personnel. Issues operating instructions and assigns duties to personnel to ensure safe and adequate coverage of all plant equipment and operations.
- Explains, enforces, and supports all management approved rules, standards, procedures, governmental requirements, and Company policies to assigned personnel to ensure operators are following these consistently and completely.
- Bachelors Engineering Degree or equivalent with minimum 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with related training and 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Shift Supervisor jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 60 jobs