Kimberly-Clark’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Shift Mechanical Technician
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensures compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations. All non-conformances should be dealt with immediately all unresolved issues must be raised with Asset Leader. Follow the correct WI and Process Instruction for all tasks performed.
- Carries out continual development of process optimization to ensure safety.
- Support and trigger change management when required
- Support and maintain quality inspection systems on the assets.
- Comply with GMP and product safety requirements.
- Supports production within the diaper operation by providing mechanical support to the production teams.
- Carries out action plans as directed in order to solve problems thereby minimizing mechanical delay.
- Analyses mechanical delay and together with the Day Mechanical Technician resolve problems of a mechanical nature to ensure minimum delay.
- Carries out mechanical changes during product and tier changes on the asset in order to minimise change over delay
- Works on continuous improvement plans to upgrade/improve the asset performance and capability.
- Ensure all documentation are recorded properly and systematically to provide optimum reliability of the asset.
- Reproduce machine parts safely and accurately using mechanical workshop machine tools such as Lathe, Milling, Grinding machines. Proficient on the use of electric arc welding machine is added advantage.
- Carry out condition monitoring inspection on equipment and replacing of all wearing parts in accordance with the relevant PM schedules.
- To carry out preventive maintenance activities on all mechanical equipment and installation.
- To ensure equipment standardisation, recommendation of changes in maintenance policies, fault finding and problem solving.
- Recommend spares requirements to the Mechanical Engineer and Asset Leader to ensure that mechanical spares are available and ready for use when required.
- Provide technical information to maintenance teams detailing work requests for planned and reactive maintenance.
- Responsible for completing handover documentation to the incoming shift.
- Assists in plant project formulation safely
- Provides mechanical support during projects in the plant.
- Maintain 5S housekeeping principles in the department at all times, including all equipment and surrounds. Ensure all unused items are removed from the operating area and stored correctly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*Shift Mechanical Technician in Lagos