British American Tobacco’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Shift Data Executive jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
What you will be accountable for:
Deliver performance targets as per the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in place given on:
- Ensure timely handover and system confirmation of Finished Goods and reconcile quantities with the Shift Team Leaders.
- Ensure timely evacuation of waste from the shop floor and timely transfer of waste from the waste room to PMD and Landfill.
- Work with the staging area assistant to ensure that there is no wrapping material stock out on the shop floor.
- Liaise with the engineering & utilities team when there are utilities issues in SMD/FMD.
- Liaise with IT team during network/printer downtimes.
- Timely preparation and delivery of error free waste report to DDS.
- Provide requisite leadership, guidance and direction to the waste room, sorting station and staging area team.
- Coach the sorting station, staging area and waste room teams and support resources to comply with established standards and document standards for improvements made.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum qualification: HND in a Science related field.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools at basic proficiency level ( MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with data and information
- A strong analytical and coaching skills which inspires superior performance
- Effective communication skills
- Familiarity with structured problem solving tools and ability to prepare clear, concise, and well-organized written reports.
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online