Shawsand Medical Centre’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Hospital Secretary
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : June 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Screening telephone calls / taking messages, handling enquiries and correspondence whilst keeping your superiors aware of any important calls.
- Maintaining the hospital diary and arranging appointments.
- Typing (letter’s/Memo’s) preparing/collation of reports and preparing presentations.
- Scheduling appointments for administrators and managing departmental calendars.
- Making travel plans and arrangement for superiors and guests.
- Work with the CMD and Admin Manager to ensure that various criteria are met for meetin. Prepare for meeting in advance, Summarize discussion effectively & Ensure that accurate minutes in meeting are kept
- Display exemplary costumer service skill, consistent with hospital goal and values.
- Contribute to the hospital goals of maintaining cross-departmental harmony by being a team player and working with multiple departments to further the goals of the hospital
- Handle sensitive medical information in an acceptable professional manner.
- Prepare invoices on behalf the external medical consultant using internal records.
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree with 0-2 years work experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 / Month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.