Access Bank’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : SharePoint Administrator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- To ensure success as a SharePoint administrator, you should exhibit solid knowledge of Windows operating systems and the ability to create a positive experience for end-users.
- An outstanding SharePoint administrator will be someone whose expertise results in smooth integration and efficient online collaboration.
- Installing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries.
- Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions.
- Performing maintenance of the SharePoint platform, servers, and intranet.
- Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
- Providing SharePoint support and end-user training.
- Performing data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss.
- Ensuring sufficient storage space by performing clean-ups and archiving data.
- Reviewing usage and activity reports and making adjustments to ensure optimized user experiences.
- Maintaining network infrastructure, as well as managing encryption, security zones, and firewalls.
- Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar.
- At least 5 years experience as a SharePoint administrator.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems and SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
- Knowledge of SharePoint tools, including ULS Logs, workflows, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
- Superb collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- SharePoint All around experience
- Experience and interest in administering Microsoft SharePoint
- Any skills in migrating legacy SharePoint to 365 would be fantastic
- Data cleansing and file migration experience
- Experience in SQL scripting
- A strong communicator with the ability to translate tech requirements to non-tech individuals
- Experience with SharePoint 2007, 2010 & 2016 and SharePoint Online.
- Backup all environments; daily, full, incremental
- Broad and deep understanding of SharePoint technology including Office 365 SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server 2007 and SharePoint Server 2010
- Experience writing and customizing scripts to support maintenance tasks, integrations and migration
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell Scripting ( this comes in very handy)
- Sound knowledge of administering SharePoint and SQL Server environments
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks around changing priorities
- How to manage content and design site
- Must be willing to learn and be part of a team
- Must be willing to pass on your skills to other team members
- Must be a team player
- Patience when dealing with clients is top priority
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online