About Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Steel Fabrication Quality Control Officer
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : March 1, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ogun State (Ifo)
- Supervise and monitor the fabrication process of the project description.
- Ensure that the quality standard of the materials procure for the project are in conformance.
- Check and ensure that all requirement of the specification for the project are in conformance and complied.
- Ensure that the project is constructed in accordance to the quality standard of the project.
- Create, update and maintain proper record of all successful project in ifo
- Enforce penalty on any discrepancies on ongoing project.
- Prepare and report the update of the inflow of the materials at Ifo site to Head Office.
- Prepare and monitor the progress of the project with checklist.
- Prepare and present a comprehensive report on ongoing and finish project.
- Prepare materials request for a particular project.
Requirement & Educational Qualification:
- Minimum qualification BSc/HND Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have professional qualifications in ISO 9001:2015, CSWIP, AWS, NACE.
- Must possess 5 years experience as a Steel Fabrication Quality Control Officer in structural steel fabrication industry.
- Must reside in Ogun state and be ready to resume immediately.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.