Job title : Settlement & Reconciliation Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Handle settlement of all POS & Card Transactions.
- Reconcile all POS Accounts / WEB transactions against merchants.
- Ensure wrong postings of transactions are reversed.
- Handle settlement complaints (Shortages and Non-settlement).
- Respond and process chargeback dispute/resolution.
- Perform collections and settlements reconciliation and provide report to Head, reconciliation, and settlement.
- Support each bank relationship officer and E-business team in resolving settlement and reconciliation issues.
- Attend to all queries from clients on payments and ensure they are resolved promptly.
- Liaise with Bank Settlement team to ensure reconciled funds are transferred to the settlement account.
- Carry out income/fee’s reconciliation with Settlement banks, NIBSS and other clients and ensuring value is transferred to the account promptly.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of and correct postings of all cards and other electronic channels transactions.
- Verify the incoming and outgoing payment reports.
- Liaise with Bank reconciliation team to ensure reconciled funds are transferred to settlement account
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the same role
- HND/BSC in related fields.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Settlement & Reconciliation Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!