CISCO’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Services Sales Specialist, West Africa jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 27, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: 1360442
Area of Interest: Sales – Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type: Professional
- Services Sales Specialist is responsible to sell CiscoÕs services into Nigeria and Kenya either via CiscoÕs channel partners or by directly leading and developing accounts, improving CiscoÕs turnover and increase customer success. You are also expected to hit personal and team targets and chipping in to the overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
- Drive the sales process of CiscoÕs services to accounts in the defined territory
- Become an integral member of the account teams
- Define and align the services sales strategy to improve service and product revenues and customer success across all accounts
- Be a virtual team leader coordinating activities across departments such as service delivery, service support, business development, service partners, internal legal & finance etc.
- Handling and being responsible for the forecasting process of the your accounts
- Build and manage relationships with Cisco customers, partners and distributors
Who You’ll Work With
- We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
- Our focus is to find and address their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customersÕ needs, as the world shifts in an outstanding transformation and technology impacts everything.
- You will join a highly skilled team of management sales professionals working with Account Managers, Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
- We have cultivated a culture that recognizes our people wins. Be part of the team and help drive the transformation.
Who You Are:
- If you have experience of selling services or products, Hardware and Software with background from the IT industry, are a self-starter and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals though tight-knit collaboration with partners and internal departments, then we have a place for you.
- Hard-working with high-energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Consultative, creative and inquisitive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to handle and process large amounts of information and simultaneous tasks
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent active listening skills
- Validated negotiation skills
- Experience in consultative selling (minimum 3-5 years sales experience)
- Knowledge in Network and IT operational’s best practices is desirable.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Services Sales Specialist, West Africa in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online