Job title : Service Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Build and maintain solid customer relationships by understanding their needs and providing personalized service solutions.
- Develop and implement service strategies to enhance the customer experience and meet service objectives.
- Monitor service metrics and analyze customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with service-level agreements
- Prepare and present regular reports to senior management on service performance, key metrics, and improvement initiatives.
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- A mid-level BSc graduate with 5+ years’ of experience either in service management or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management: Oversee projects and initiatives as it relate to the products being managed.
- Proficient in customer relationship management tools and software for tracking and monitoring service performance.
- Service Management: should have a deep understanding of service management principles and frameworks. This includes incident management, problem management, change management, and service-level management.
- Demonstrate success in customer service, handling complaints, budget management, and effective marketing tactics.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a customer-centric approach to resolving service-related challenges.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Service Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!