TeamAce Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Service Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 14, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Coordinate and conduct Inspection.
- Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance, Repairs, Service and Operation of Electrical, Mechanical, and Instrument equipment aiming at ensuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Oversees the activities of the service department, workshop teams and prepare weekly/various service reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing the Organisation in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with line manager and other projects participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients (Inspect & prepare quotations/estimates for Customers.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports
- Give technical support to the sales team
- Maintain/update the Customer’s database
- Ensure Service calls are promptly and effectively attended to
- Authorise opening of Job Cards & supervise costing and prompt closure of job cards
- Any other jobs that may be assigned by Superior Managers.
- University Degree and relevant Certifications
- 3 years of experience in service-focused roles
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A proven ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven experience in high-end client engagement.
- Self-driven and result-oriented with proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Relationship management skills & openness to feedback.
- Sound knowledge of Diesel generating sets (especially with Perkins engines) and their repairs, overhauling and accurate fault diagnosis
- Good working knowledge of power generation industry standards and practice.
- Fixed salary + Incentive.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*Service Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Jessica@team-ace.net using the job title as the subject of the mail.