Job title : Service Fulfilment Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Service Fulfilment Engineer’s (SFE) role is to support sales productivity by securing the technical close in complex solutions.
- The SFE collaborates with sales, Core Network management and FSEs to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs.
- The SFE carries out network analysis, develop cost-effective high level customers designs, which enhances sales and improves the productivity of other supportive departments.
- The role also provides level 1 support service to the sales & marketing team.
- Proactively scopes the technical solutions required to address customer requirements, assesses customer needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for the customer and the VDT brand.
- Investigates, test and recommend variety of new equipment.
- Coordinate requirements for proof of concept with product Management/Product development
- Supervises Site Survey and present same to sales & Marketing
- Monitor and manage the technical pre-sales environments.
- Service and Value
- Design of Network diagrams to meet customer’s requirement
- Advise customers on proposed designs
- Provide Level 1 support to sales and marketing by means of pre-sales meeting and responses to bids.
- In conjunction with sales personnel, develop and conduct transition briefingcommunicate commitments, expectations, to the customer/ organization e.t.c
- Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept with Product Management / development. Advise technical on positioning of new POPs from analysis of survey reports
- Ensures proper documentation of all customer request/requirement and meetings
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process
- Documentation of network maps.
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering / Telecoms Engineering / any relevant discipline CCNA/CCNP is an added advantage
- 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- System Engineering
- Sound knowledge of Access Network Infrastructure
- Project Management
- Sound knowledge of network operations
- Sound analytical and presentation skills
- Sound verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent disposition and interpersonal relations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adequate technical disposition to guarantee thorough knowledge of services and service delivery platforms High sense of professionalism and creativity
- Highly developed and demonstrated teamwork skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Service Fulfilment Engineer jobs