Paykobo’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Service Desk Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Department/Unit IT Department/ IT Solutions Monthly Salary –
3. Purpose of the Job
Paykobo.com is customer-obsessed. You are the first point of contact for our customers and majorly responsible for showing customers that Paykobo.com is committed to providing the technologies
they need to improve their business processes and performance.
You help our customers to have an amazing experience shopping with Paykobo.com. You do everything and take proactive measures to keep customers satisfied with our products and services.
4. Reporting Relationships
Technical Service Desk Manager
This role does not supervise any talent.
5. Working Relationships
Within the Office
IT Department and Digital Marketing
Outside the Office Customers
6. Key Responsibilities
6.1 Overall Responsibilities
You are the first point of contact for customersÛª enquiries, questions, complaints and orders. You possess all the knowledge required to adequately respond to customers and achieve 100%
customer satisfaction. You understand customersÛª needs and proffer the best solutions (product or service) to meet the need and keep the customer satisfied.
6.2 Key Tasks 1 – Customer Service
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, chats and go the extra mile to engage and satisfy customers.
- Provide superior service when assisting customers at the point of sale/checkout area; build repeat business through customer satisfaction.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to the management based on the analyses of customersÛª needs, questions and information.
- Actively seek quick and effective solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
- Provide tailored responses that match the callerÛªs expectations and demonstrate a sense of urgency for their request
6.3 Key Tasks 2 ÛÒ Documentation and Record-Keeping
- Research and write technical product descriptions
- Recommend content topics and ideas to the appropriate department based on the analyses of customersÛª needs, questions and information.
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Document problems and solutions for use in internal database, and external customer support website and community site.
- Accurately and professionally document all customer contact and enter in appropriate database.
You will have the necessary authority required to carry out their responsibilities.
- Degree in any Engineering or Computer related course
- Minimum of a year working experience in customer service or account management
- Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on customer issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages with an emphasis on Excel
- Demonstrated experience/interest in providing technical support
- Proven success in a fast paced support environment
9. Person Specifications and Required Skills
The successful post holder must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills and experience which will enable him/her to deliver against the main purpose and key responsibilities of the role.
The ideal candidate needs;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer handling, conflict resolution and problem solving skills; focus on quality in customer experience
- Demonstrated interest in Technologies, the Internet and Applications
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions
- Ability to work weekends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Time management skills
*Customer Service jobs in Nigeria
*Customer Service jobs in Lagos
*Service Desk Analyst in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online