Job title : Service Center Technician, Installations, East Central (Benin)
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role:
- Sun King is looking for a Service Technician to manage the Aftersales operations in Nigeria.
- This role will be a key point of contact for the Sales team, cross-functional departments, and customers for after-sales and service queries.
- This role will work with all the stakeholders within Company as well as with key stakeholders on the customer side for installation, and service queries and builds smooth relations with internal & external customers, to achieve best-in-class customer satisfaction.
What you would be expected to do
- Quality Assurance: Perform timely diagnostics and repair on all customer returns from the assigned zone while maintaining a report on all issues observed and the action taken.
- Regular positive improvement of all the existing processes at the Service entre every quota.
- Systems and process design: Coordinate with technology teams to ensure company systems, including applications meet customer service needs.
- Develop new processes to transform current service operations more efficiently.
- Training: Build training materials and hold training for partners about product troubleshooting, repairs, installation, and replacement processes when requested.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the product and service the company your work for is offering.
- Customer Service: Installation of Home systems, installation audit, and deliver a comprehensive service to inquiring customers.
- Find solutions and ensure product replacements and other warranty claims are closed within the designated timelines.
- Delegate certain customer inquiries to specific teams when needed.
- Team Management: Manage the development and continuous improvement within the after-sales team. Provide guidance for team members’ careers. Drive professional growth within the team, mentoring and to also develop valuable skillsets.
- Dispute Management: Manage a large number of incoming calls and emails,
- keeping a record of customer interactions and details of actions taken. Report back on results addressing any issues/disputes from customers.
- Drive Operational Efficiency: Meet KPI goals including service level timelines and customer net promoter scores.
- Documentation & MIS: Provide periodic reports to management on after-sales & service activities.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Have HND/BSC in engineering or any related field from a reputable institution
- Have a minimum 3 + years experience in after-sales services in the solar industry
- Demonstrate experience in solar Inverter installations.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill information and also know how to communicate to different audiences in order to get results.
- Are passionate about customer service and resolving their issues.
- Have the ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Are efficient and have organizational skills
- Are a Critical Thinker: Very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards solutions even in ambiguous situations
- Have entrepreneurial Spirit with qualities of being able to work alone and figure things out with innovative thinking, problem-solving skills, and presence of mind.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Service Center Technician, Installations, East Central (Benin) jobs