Job title : Server and Network Admin
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Manages the company’s Active Directory. KPI: 99% uptime and availability of active directory and authentication services.
- Design and manages enterprise server and storage infrastructure for optimal business operations. KPI: 99% availability and system performance for all servers in production. 100% resolution of performance issues for enterprise servers and storage infrastructure. 100% IT project server deployment and integrations. Number of server support trouble tickets completed in a timely fashion
- Lead High Availability drive for the enterprise server infrastructure. KPI: 100% implementation of business applications server infrastructure in High Availability.
- Reviews future directory architecture solutions and implement life cycle maintenance processes. KPI: Periodic review and clean-ups of the directory services.
- Develops and recommend best practices processes for enterprise server infrastructure to support daily operations. KPI: Innovations and new technologies proposed and adopted.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders. KPI: Periodic report to be submitted within agreed SLA; Ad hoc report to be submitted within the agreed timeline.
- Carries out required server/storage maintenance and security patches. KPI: Periodic server maintenance and update of security patches.
- Carries out other sundry assignments as directed by the Head, IT infrastructure. KPI: Assignments are to be carried out within the agreed timeline
- Manages the core network infrastructure environment across the organization. KPI: Network availability of 98%. Target Mean Time between failures of network equipment 6 months. Cost reduction in network operating OPEX. Number of network-related trouble tickets successfully resolved in a timely fashion. 100% completion of network-related projects and integration
- Manages the voice network infrastructure environment across the organization. KPI: Minimum of 98% availability on available voice lines.
- Maintains updated stock records for network equipment across the franchise. KPI: Target Mean Time to Repair of under 5 hours for core network equipment in operation.
- Provide network capacity planning and ensure availability needs are met. KPI: A minimum of 98% network availability.
- Provide network performance monitoring and statistics. KPI: Number of observed performance or quality issues escalated to service providers.
- Manage vendor relationships and services rendered. KPI: Target 100% compliance with the agreed SLA for Service Providers.
- Carries out required network infrastructure maintenance and security patches. KPI: Number of regular maintenance and security patches on core network equipment completed in a timely fashion. Zero network breaches on company-wide infrastructure.
- Keeps abreast of current and emerging IT infrastructure trends and potential applications and provides recommendations. KPI: Innovations and new technologies proposed and adopted.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders. KPI: Periodic report to be submitted within agreed SLA; Ad hoc report to be submitted within the agreed timeline
- Carry out other sundry assignments as directed by Head, IT Infrastructure. KPI: Assignments are to be carried out within the agreed timeline.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Server and Network Admin jobs