Reliance HMO’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : SEO Specialist jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- This role is 100% remote, with globally competitive pay. We are looking for an analytical SEO Specialist to join our Marketing, Branding & Communications (MBC) team.
- You will report to the Head of Digital. In this role, you will coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to build a strong online presence and increase profitability.
- Apply effective SEO strategies to attract and engage the target audience and convert visitors into customers.
- Measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on data.
- Perform large-scale keyword research and search market analysis
- Analyze competitor’s metrics and techniques to benchmark against the company
- Collaborate with the data, product, and engineering teams to use data-driven approaches to help guide decisions to improve SEO health.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Collaborate with team members to drive SEO in content creation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools.
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page.
- Update older content and recommend effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement.
- Develop and implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority.
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to SEO goals and benchmarking data.
- Follow SEO trends and stay up to date with new tools and practices.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Quantitative field, e.g. Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Deep understanding and experience with Google Analytics, SEO techniques and analytical tools.
- Hands on search engine optimization and data analytics experience
- Great understanding of web analytics, algorithm changes, and the nuances of links within the SEO ecosystem.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Experience with SEO A/B testing.
- Working knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members at all levels
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Strong communication skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits (Globally competitive pay)
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online