Tezza Business Solutions Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : SEO Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- We are searching for an SEO to handle website development and search engine optimization.
- In this role, you will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
- You will perform regular checks, solve any SEO-related issues relating to coding and site performance, and ensure web pages and website structures are in line with SEO best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a well-designed SEO strategy
- Ensuring that website design, layout, and coding is optimized for search.
- Working with the web designer to ensure consistent standards of SEO.
- Directing or performing Website updates
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Performing regular tests on website SEO rankings.
- Troubleshooting technical SEO issues for the website.
- Giving feedback to the digital marketing team about SEO.
- Researching the latest SEO guidelines and implementing them.
- Assisting with integrations to enhance or maintain SEO competitiveness.
- Planning website SEO contingencies for problems that may arise.
- Make changes to the web codes in order to improve website position
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing (SEM)
- Updating marketing managers and team members on SEO standards and changes.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the web design process.
Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Programming, or Web Development.
- A minimum of 2 years’ front-end development and web design experience.
- Certification in SEO or Google Analytics will be beneficial.
- Experience with back-end programming languages is beneficial.
- Experience in webmaster and web press
- Solid understanding of general SEO principles and the web-design process.
- Knowledge of CMS software, markdown, graphic design, website architecture, and integrations.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Organized, deadline-driven, and detail-focused.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*SEO Specialist in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online