Cowrywise’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : SEO Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 14, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Can you help us achieve this?
We are seeking a growth-savvy Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist, to drive our growth marketing goals across relevant search engines.
At Cowrywise, SEO includes but transcends creating content; it contributes greatly towards our overall acquisition goals.
As the SEO Specialist, your results will be obvious. You will define, develop, and execute all search engine optimization campaigns, with the primary aim of contributing to user acquisition and product adoption.
While you will be working with a fully skilled growth team, the ability to deliver outstanding results while working with minimum supervision is expected.
You would be a good fit if you can:
- Analyse SEO keywords for the company’s website and blog and create content that aligns with the SEO goals per quarter.
- Write excellent and compelling content for the website, blog and page descriptions.
- Ideate, execute and optimize SEO campaigns that increase rankings in search engines.
- Monitor daily SEO metrics and optimize performance where necessary etc.
- Update/optimize already existing content for better search engine rankings.
- Distribute SEO content across other relevant media platforms/channels.
- Understanding of WordPress and other content management systems.
- Consistently analyze CowrywiseÛªs SEO plans to identify weaknesses and make strategic implementations for improvement.
- Overseeing competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Utilize sound judgement to translate marketing strategies and campaign messages into SEO projects.
- Exude an in-depth understanding of keyword research and data mining tools with a proven ability to use them.
- Share clear monthly reports and demonstrate measurable results using SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics, Search Console.
You should know that:
- This isnÛªt an entry-level role. 2 – 3+ years of experience in leading successful SEO campaigns is required with a goal towards business growth.
- Experience in overseeing the end-to-end SEO results of a brand (from ideation to implementation) is crucial.
- You must have a clear understanding of the technical aspect required for SEO success.
- Knowledge of and experience in the fintech industry is an added advantage.
If selected, you would have access to:
- Earn in the top 10% of industry benchmark
- Working with some of the smartest and most creative designers, engineers, growth marketers and more.
- 21 days paid leave and 13th-month salary
- Fully-funded all-round health insurance
- 12% employerÛªs pension contribution
- An exciting opportunity to network vertically and horizontally with different businesses across the diverse sectors we interact with
- Free lunch, data allowance, and other additional benefits.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*SEO Specialist in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online