Platos Health’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior UX Researcher jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- As a UX Researcher in our Design team, you will be the critical link between our customers and the product team.
- You will spend your time understanding customers and their needs, and facilitate how we transform problem insights into great products our customers love. Our product team is cross-functional: from experts with medical backgrounds to software engineers.
- Therefore, you will be responsible for driving early research, wireframing, and prototyping solutions across different areas of our product.
- If you wish to do high quality work, this is the place for you.
- As an ideal candidate you are exceptional at user empathy and passionate about delivering the best possible experience for the users of our product.
- You are interested in exploring the contents of our product and making content and design recommendations based on user feedback.
- Success in this role will largely be dependent on user feedback, accessibility, product & business impact.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct user research to understand challenges and needs of patients and care providers
- Synthesize research findings and make priority recommendations
- Organize and lead problem and solution space workshops in collaboration with other experts in the product team
- Turn concepts into wireframes and rapid prototypes for early feedback from customers
- Plan, lead, and analyze user testing events to gather user feedback
- Collaborate with other members of the design team to process and incorporate insights to improve product design
- Conduct ongoing user research (product interface, user communication channels, customer needs, etc) and continuously make recommendations that will help improve the product
- Research new product features that can improve the product and make the product more seamless and user friendly
- 5+ Years experience as a UX Researcher or UX Designer
- You can leverage several methods to understand users, their needs and spot patterns in such data
- Experience conducting primary and secondary user research (interviews, surveys, focus groups, field study, usability testing)
- Experience with design thinking methods such as customer journey maps, personas, problem definition and solutioning.
- You are fluent in wireframing, prototyping, user flows and mockups using tools such as Figma
- Experience using data analysis (inferential, descriptive, exploratory) to draw insights and drive decision making.
- Communication: you can articulate the process, approach, and impact of your design in verbal and visual presentation.
- You put learning first, over ambition
- If you have a biomedical background, that’s a plus but not mandatory
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are curious or passionate about working in a technology-oriented and agile work environment- you can use multiple technological software and proficient with mobile applications;
- You have a collaborative attitude to work and you are looking to share knowledge and learn from others.
- You are driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high-quality work in tight timelines;
- You have a proven track record of earning trust, taking ownership, and successfully delivering results.
What We Offer
- Negotiable gross monthly salary between 350,000 – 450,000 Naira.
- A dedicated fund for your learning and development
- A diverse, and collaborative learning environment to accelerate your career growth
- We believe in responsibility and ownership, so we will afford you the space and resources to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working alongside very talented colleagues that know what they are doing;
- Diverse range of benefits you can qualify for as you grow with us including stock options.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online