Dangote’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior Treasury Assistant, Documentation jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Requisition ID: Treasury002
- Scanning of every processed document to a dedicated Treasury & Accounts file archive.
- Proper referencing /indexing of all scanned documents in the Archive for easy identification
- Uploading all scanned and Indexed documents into the relevant file in the Archive
- Arranging folders in a systematic, chronological and orderly manner that will enhance easy retrieval of documents
- Responsible for Archive Administration and granting of access to the users to access documents as the need arises.
- Arrange hard copies of all scanned documents for easy storage and retrieval.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor, Group Treasurer, RCFO or GCFO.
Education and Work Experience:
- OND or its equivalent in any related discipline.
- 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy and ability to use scanning & photocopying machines for scanning of documents into the Share Point
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Attention to details.
- Report writing skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
*Senior Treasury Assistant, Documentation jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply Online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria