Chipper Cash’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Technology Recruiter, Africa jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an experienced Technology Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will play a critical role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
- You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused global talent acquisition team. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Chippers most important asset – its people!
What You Will Do
- You will design and execute the recruiting strategy in one or multiple key areas within our Global organization with a constant lens on diversity, inclusion and belonging
- You will be a trusted talent acquisition advisor for some of Chippers most critical business units such as Engineering, Product, Operations, etc.
- You will track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular basis
- You will work in partnership with recruiters, coordinators and other team members to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market
- You will recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Finance, and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
What You Should Have
- You have experience working as an in-house, tech-focused recruiter in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ideally, you have experience at a pre-IPO company with stock options
- You have experience and enjoy working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates but preferably also from a partner management perspective
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
- You have a growth mindset and can be flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- You are a standout colleague and you strive for having phenomenal collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews has an outstanding and positive experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online