Job title : Senior Technical Assistant
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 09, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Technical Assistant will provide administrative and technical support to the Company to ensure the highest standards and efficient running of the office.
- He/She Will ensure that technical and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner to support the technical personnel in the delivery of the specific piece of work or project.
- He/She will also ensure governance and compliance with legislation and industry standards and provide strategic advice in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Generally responsible for the office from a technical and administrative standpoint.
- Periodically review, update and clarify the Group and Subsidiaries’ strategies with clear deliverables and actionable implementation timelines.
- Work closely with the COO to midwife and superintend new initiatives and business strategies / growth areas within the Group.
- Support technical personnel with project support duties.
- Conduct research, create reports and maintain records with a view to produce relevant and accurate statistics necessary for decision making.
- Provide input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Undertake data analysis, identify and investigate variations.
- Develop and maintain technical databases and spreadsheets.
- Establish, develop, and maintain electronic filing systems.
- Respond to external requests for information.
- Liaise with internal and external customers.
- Control internal and external documentation.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Take phone calls relating to complex projects
- Perform other related duties as required
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND plus M.Sc./MBA
- Minimum of 5 years’ senior management experience in a similar role
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Senior Technical Assistant jobs