Job title : Senior Tech Sales Manager (B2B)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a Startup Technology Company established with the objective of providing comprehensive and efficient IT services to businesses looking to hire a Senior Tech Sales Manager (B2B) who will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to increase the company’s market share and revenue. The Senior Sales Manager will be expected to work closely with the executive team to set sales targets and achieve them.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase market share and revenue.
- Build and manage a high-performance sales team, ensuring that they are well trained, motivated and equipped to deliver on targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with potential customers.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company’s products and services, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the timely delivery of products and services to customers.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities in the market.
- Manage and monitor sales performance, analyse sales data and report on sales progress to the executive team.
- Develop and manage sales budgets and ensure that expenses are within budgeted limits.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and promote the company’s products and services.
- Ensure that sales processes and procedures are efficient, effective and compliant with relevant regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in B2B Tech sales, with at least 3 years track record of success in a leadership role.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful sales strategies.
- A deep understanding of the technology industry and market trends.
- Experience in working with CRM systems and other sales tools.
Must have skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Senior Tech Sales Manager (B2B) jobs