Stransact Chartered Accountants’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Tax Consultant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Stransact Partners is looking to recruit the right tax professional, in a varied tax role, encompassing both personal and corporate tax, compliance and significant involvement in advisory and planning projects across the range of private and multinational clients, capital gains tax and corporate tax.
- The role therefore provides a very challenging, varied and career enhancing opportunity for the right individual, looking to carve and forge a career path in this independent firm.
- Given the individual will be a key, higher level addition, a clear progression path is on offer, mouldable around the right persons career goals and ambitions.
- Work in a team-based environment to perform tax-related tasks, including tax compliance and advisory services to clients.
- Lead tax team members by servicing clients’ portfolios and varied tasks.
- The individual will take responsibility for supervising engagement teams and working directly to service our clients under a manager’s guidance.
- There will be a client portfolio, along with the autonomy and potential to look to further develop the firm’s growth.
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and written/verbal communication skills.
- Draft reports, identify key issues/risks, and propose solutions to clients on tax planning and implementation strategies.
- Mentoring junior staff and supervising quality and deadlines for deliverables to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields (Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division)
- Associate membership of a relevant professional body, is a must (an ACA, ACCA, ACTI)
- 3 – 4 years tax experience in one of the largest professional services firms
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with tight deadline requirements
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills
- Proven client management skills.
At Stransact, we work collaboratively with our staff to understand what’s important to them. We develop tools and systems that will help you know what each step in your career path looks like and what it takes to make the next step:
- A Career Path
- Leadership opportunities and an environment of shared leadership
- Access to challenging work and a big picture view of the work we do
- Working in a social and collaborative environment
- The ability to balance your growing career with a fulfilling personal life
- A culture of transparency and meaningful feedback
- A commitment to best practices within the industry
- And, yes career opportunities!
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online