Concept Group’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior Software Developer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Participate actively in requirements gathering and analysis
- Work with business analysts to determine the best part of solutions to be implemented
- Actively participate in the requirement gathering process
- Collaborate with the relevant teams and departments to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, readable, and testable code that is scalable and well documented
- Review code from junior and intermediate developers.
- Maintain, update, refactor and debug new and existing codes
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Serve as an expert within your area of competence
- Provide technical support when necessary
- Keep up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Record and report data to the appropriate parties, such as clients, leadership, or management
- Commit to continuous improvement, education, and training to remain current on best practices, new programming languages, and to better assist other team members
- Take lead on projects when necessary.
- Mentor new developers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in backend software development using PHP and MySQL or any other backend languages
- 6+ years experience working with Laravel and/or Lumen or Express or Django and/or Django Rest Framework
- Experience in NodeJS, ReactJS and MongoDB would be a plus.
*Senior Software Developer jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria