Pulse NG’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Social Media Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Pulse is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to join the team. As a Senior Social Media Manager, you will develop and execute cool and interesting strategies and digitally-focused initiatives across social media channels aimed at engaging the client’s audience.
- Our ideal candidate is passionate, socially aware of changing media trends, a fun person who is a lover
Duties & Responsibilities
- This position will be based in our Lagos office, reporting to the Director of Accounts & Operations.
- Produce content calendars according to deadline and to the highest standard.
- Responsible for proactively suggesting and implementing digital strategies to improve the quality of client campaigns.
- Complete realisation of all strategies.
- Ensure all work is delivered to the highest standard and on time.
- Ensure proper QA is done before any work is shared with the client for review.
- Implement strategies in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Ensure 100% time management.
- Responsible for community management across all social media campaigns and to the highest standard.
- Confirm scheduled posts are live on the client’s social media platforms.
- Perform quality checks on published content.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a ñSocialî way while nurturing and building leads and sales on client social platforms.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with Accounts & Graphics teams.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to all team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least Bachelor’s Degree level of education preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Social Media Manager
- Passionate about movies and trends
- Great relationship-building skills to foster audience engagement
- An innovator, trendsetter, and creative thinker
- Great copywriting, verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online