Phillips Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Senior Service Management Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a reputable organisation in the telecommunications industry is looking at filling the role of a Senior Service Management Specialist.
Contract: Fixed renewable contract (1 year, 4 months)
Salary: Very competitive
- Develop detailed plans in support of approved strategies in respect of Service Management
- Drive service based culture in IT and put in place a reliable clear processes and procedures and tools for measuring service delivery and performance.
- Champion and promote service improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction with IT services.
- Review service metrics (KPIs) that identify the success of the services being utilized and recommend as well as coordinate implementation of changes to Service Management services to improve metrics.
- Create and maintain a knowledge repository system to support Service Management function, gathering, analysing, storing and sharing knowledge and information using a variety of processes and technologies.
- Drive an aggressive problem management strategy by ensuring improved vendor response times and proactively identify and resolve problems and known errors.
- Manage incident escalation and determine innovative ways to drive dependencies that lie with other units or 3rd party service providers
- Work with other service management managers and IT managers to improve on service availability and customer experience improvements.
Required skills & Qualification:
- HND or Bsc in science or related courses
- Enterprise Applications skills
- Business Continuity Management skills
- Cloud and Infrastructure Management
- IT Service Management framework
- Minimum of 5 years experience
How to Apply for this Offer
To apply, kindly send your cv to [email protected] using the title of the role as the mail subject of email.