Bitt Inc.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Scrum Master jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- As a Sr. Scrum Master, you will be a member of the Agile Practices team, but also leader from within.
- Serving as a facilitator for your development team(s) you will engage in servant leadership & manage the Agile Process through guidance, coaching, and education, and removing impediments to progress.
- Supports and educates the entire Agile team, particularly with respect to refining and managing the product backlog, metrics useful to the company, processes that streamlines decision making, and communicating dependencies across teams.
- Leads with understanding of Agile knowledge, what works best for the team given constraints, and knows how to best adjust to maximize team’s success
- Always learning & willing to experiment within what makes the most sense for the team at the time.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Work with leadership to focus the team’s work effort, address risks/areas of concerns, provide feedback, and support the health of the team as a whole.
- Facilitate and utilizes standard Agile Process methodologies within a software development team by conducting ceremonies, & modify them when sensible.
- Work with Product Owners, managers, and stakeholders to identify & clarify priority of project-related needs and priority.
- Determine overall team velocity & capacity, with regards to the team’s roadmap of projects, while working with teams to experiment with improvements
- Assist with planning & prioritization with Project Managers, Product Managers, and other areas of request generation for Engineering
- Proactive escalation of dependencies & issues of concern, or risk related to deliverables, with leadership in working with Stakeholders to address or mitigate such issues
- Work with multiple teams and focuses on the experimenting with teams, while keeping successful processes; tracking outcomes related
- Define, standardize, and set consistent processes throughout the engineering organization
- Coordinate cross-team efforts and deliveries while supporting the overall successful delivery of product features
- Utilize team feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity and works with teams & leadership to continuously improve.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online