1 week ago
Job title : Senior Sales Representative jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- A Senior Sales Representative is responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities, closing sales to achieve quotas and managing acquired customers.
- He/she will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products of Earth Blend.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Attaining and exceeding monthly sales targets/KPIs.
- Getting the sales using various customer sales methods.
- Forecasting sales, developing out of the box sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Evaluating customers’ needs and building productive long lasting relationships.
- Submitting weekly and monthly reports.
- Get the “sales” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door /store visits, cold calling/calling and emailing prospects, presentations/ setting up presentations for organizations etc.).
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness (developing industry specific strategies to aid sales as well as on-board new clients using proper documentations).
- Evaluate customer skills (what is the best way to communicate with clients?), needs (what are customers’ needs?) and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads (research what’s needed to enter other markets/organizations).
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments (create a calendar for specific record of relevant events that will aid product awareness and increase sales).
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data (work with accounts to report current customers, current sales, revenue received, outstanding revenue, future prospects).
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- HND or B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any related field.
- 3+ years of sales experience in the FMCG sector with a track record of top performance.
- Strong ability to drive sales engagements via physical visits, phone and online, sustaining focused conversations to achieve a clear objective.
- Able to build trust and credibility by providing accurate information and guidance to prospects regarding Earth Blend’s products.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders.
- Computer skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology.
- Preferably Female for gender balance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Senior Sales Representative jobs
- Salary Offer: *********