ORACLE’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Sales & People Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 12, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reference No.: 21000V6Z
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
- Oracle is looking to hire an exceptional sales people manager to be part of the Cloud ERP& HCM Sales team.
- This is a people manager role to recruit, lead and grow a successful team of sales executives in one of our most exciting and fastest growing business areas.
- Manage performance of the designated sales team including pipeline, account penetration, and activity levels within Sales teams.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle ERP Cloud Solutions to customers and prospects.
- Build personal credibility and manage internal networks and relationships
- Establish and manage cross functional processes, services, solution consulting, finance, legal, marketing, education, channels, etc. and intra-regional account sharing.
- Establish and maintain sales management processes through your leadership team, including forecast review, activity management, territory and account penetration; actively support corporate policies and initiatives
- Actively participate in key deals, strategy, execution, and building customer and external partner relationships
- Leverage company best practices to ensure customer success and maintain executive relationships in top region accounts
- Manages and develops a team of Sales Account Managers.
- Facilitate the success of the team and individuals through coaching and counselling and performance managing, while quickly getting new hires ready to contribute effectively to the team.
- Actively recruit and hire highly qualified team members while conducting performance management on an ongoing basis within the region.
- Motivate team members and encourage individual career development.
- Candidates will have a minimum of 7 years + enterprise software sales experience with 5 years in a successful sales management role or equivalent.
- Experience of leading teams of Sales Representatives is essential and non-negotiable.
- Candidates will ideally have a suitable sales background in one or more of the cloud applications areas.
- Past experience in selling Cloud Solutions.
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
- Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important.
- Fluent in English and French preferred.
- As part of OracleÛªs employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Senior Sales & People Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online