Ibis’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior Sales & Marketing Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- The Hotel Senior Sales & Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for developing new business opportunities whilst assisting in the management of the Hotels Corporate / Leisure / MICE accounts.
- The Senior Sales & Marketing Manager will also assume responsibility for the overall management of the administration function within the Sales department.
- Reports directly to the Country General Manager.
- Managing Sales team to ensure maximum productivity output in compliance with Accor standards
- Following up with the standard ANAIS reporting system with support to the team at any point of difficulty
- Managing the development and execution of an integrated Sales and Marketing plan for the country, while working with the Hotels GMs, Digital Manager and Sales team to ensure the niche market is being targeted.
- Achievement of digital, marketing and sales objectives.
- Managing National contract.
- Produce required reports of completed sales activity including details of face to face client appointments, presentations, familiarization trips and any other related client interaction.
- Present a professional, friendly and efficient impression of the Hotel at all times.
- Research and identify new business opportunities through leads referred by reservations/ conference teams and business listings publications
- Maintain awareness of the hotels key competitorsÛª financial performance, of their client interaction, their key account base and corresponding rates and any property developments.
- Ensure constant familiarity with the hotels financial position and selling strategy versus previous year and current budget.
- Be aware and show involvement in Planet 21 hotel and department role and activities.
- Participate in monthly performance review in one-to-one meetings with the Director of Sales & Marketing or General Manager.
- Internal cross training to be conducted in all other hotel departments for different positions to gain a general knowledge of the hotel operation as a whole unit.
- Ensure that all tasks relating to guest comfort, guest satisfaction or the impression the guest receives of the Hotel must be treated with utmost priority.
- Establish a good working relationship with your guest, visitors and colleagues creating a team that works well together and with other departments.
- Update and maintain all market segment sales contact lists and account information in ANAIS or other systems as directed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and other related fields
- Minimum of Eight(8) years work experience in similar role with a reputable hotel brand
- Sound knowledge of digital and traditional marketing strategies and operations
- Problem solving, communication skills as to relating with clients and colleagues
- Proficient in the use of Opera & other related software for effective marketing communications & operations
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Attractive Salary: Our goal is to acknowledge our employees’ skills and performance, while at the same time respecting the principles of fairness and non-discrimination.
- Regular Support: Meeting in a calm setting, conducting an appraisal, and setting targets is a valuable process, both for managers and employees. Several meetings or discussions are held throughout the year to facilitate dialogue and motivate teams.
- Wellness for all: With operations over 63 countries, we strive to ensure the well-being, health, and safety of all our teams. Accor is extremely attentive to its employees and their loved ones.
*Senior Sales & Marketing Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria