Ascentech Services Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior Sales Executive – Sustainable Power Solutions jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Analyze, diagnose and offer the right technological solutions to clients to suit their power Solution need.
- Ensure consistent growth in sales revenues through positive planning, execution and management of the sales funnel in his/her assigned territory.
- Maintain contact with Institutional buyers to collect advance intimation of their requirements to plan adequate inventories at branch levels to effect prompt deliveries & availability of stocks accordingly.
- Keep track of orders, payments & deliveries to provide best in class experience to our customers.
- Keep tab on market dynamics, make reports & communicates them effectively to management team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow a strong client base.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for consistent growth.
- Identify and develop new business through networking, tele calling and follow-up courtesy calls.
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of product & services to customers.
- Market and promote a portfolio of Power Solutions & Services.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing industry trends and promptly report to management periodically in structured manner.
- Follow and effectively execute sales plans to achieve agreed targets within the assigned territory and contribute to team targets.
- Manage workload to organize and priorities daily, weekly & Monthly goals.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams. Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staffÛªs productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Work towards the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- B.Eng. / HND / Diploma in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or any related studies.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Institutional / Channel Sales & Business Development.
- Prior work experience in Standby power / ICT / Data, Center / OA industry or in any of the following: Data Centers / ICT / UPS / Inverters / SMPS / Chargers / Batteries / Solar / Generators / EPABX / CCTV / Networking / Software distributors / dealers / resellers etc., Banking / Telecom / Medical / Hospitability / Services / Manufacturing Industry
- Proven track record of successful sales of ICT / Business Automation / Power Quality / Data Center / Power Backup products and services.
- A good level of technical understanding, with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses.
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude.
- Strong presentation, negotiating and selling skills.
- Computer literate in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Ability to travel when duty calls.
*Senior Sales Executive – Sustainable Power Solutions jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria