Job title : Senior Sales Executive (Lagos)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 03, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking to hire enthusiastic and driven senior sales executives to generate leads and drive sales.
- The successful Salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate(s) will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell/upsell the company’s products to existing and prospective customers.
- Build and sustain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Travel within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers.
- Continually meet or exceed sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
- Develop and implement an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Maintain an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Research competitors’ products and pricing as well as market conditions.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events.
- Strategically negotiate with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven field sales experience (especially in the insurance industry).
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in technology and dealing with equipment and software.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Cover Letter, indicating and stating why you are a good fit and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Sales Executive (Location)” as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Senior Sales Executive (Lagos) jobs