Fosad Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior Sales Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Industry: Building and Construction
- The Senior Sales Associate is to aggressively grow the clients and increases company sales while generating new business leads.
- To contribute to increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Possess ability to perform all aspects of selling / closing a project.
- Must have track records of making sale projections and meeting sales targets.
- Able to Identify market opportunities through contacts, network and other channels.
- Able to Generate new business opportunities and implement a lead generation strategy.
- Capable of Building relationships and growing customer base.
- Proven Track Records for Closing deals.
- Must have Strong Negotiation skills.
- Must be Willing To learn and relearn.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Qualifications: B.Sc or HND qualification in any field from a reputable higher institution.
- Minimum Sales Experience: 5 – 10 years sales experience in the building materials industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Must have a strong network and established relationship in the building and construction industry.
- Net Salary Range: N300,000 – N400,000 monthly based on experience.
- Commission on Sales.
- Other statutory benefits.
*Senior Sales Associate jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria