Telnet’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Sales Account Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To work with the Unit, RU Head and other team members to strategically provide commercially viable initiatives using contacts and relationship to support the growth and expansion of the Company through innovative business solutions while collaborating with other business units
- Ownership of Sales, Marketing & Business Development initiatives and achievements of set revenue targets for the company.
- Generate sales and business; make sales visits and presentations; attain advanced knowledge of CompanyÛªs products and services; establish and meet sales goals and objectives.
- Attend clarification and negotiation meetings with clients, close deals and execute contract and pricing negotiations with customers.
- Work with technical and business development teams to introduce new offers, products and initiatives for opening new markets, enhancing existing business relationships and capturing new markets.
- Generate sufficient Proposals & Quotes towards attainment of goals; document sales performance and Sales Pipeline;
- Ensure compliance on companyÛªs quality policies through the implementation of the companyÛªs quality management system in collaboration with the Corporate Strategy and Busines Development strategies.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with old and new clients, customers, vendors and other strategic alliances. Grow customer database for the unit
- M.Sc / B.Sc in relevant discipline
- 3 – 7 years or more in sales of IT products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, presentation skills, sales Driven, persuasion and negotiation skills.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Senior Sales Account Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.