Job title : Senior Road Planning Engineer ( Traffic System / Road ) ( M / F / D )
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
What are your tasks?
- You independently create planning of inner-city and urban streets and traffic facilities according to international standards (municipal, state and federal roads).
- They create tenders and process offers for traffic route and infrastructure projects.
- Your area of responsibility includes independent planning processing.
- They lead planning teams and confidently represent our projects externally.
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job with very good remuneration awaits you with various allowances, social benefits and low tax burdens as well as good further training opportunities.
- You will receive a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact. This also includes the G35 examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with e.g. Sports and leisure facilities, club house, German and international television programs etc.
- A family reunification is possible, we run our own kindergarten and school in Abuja, which is recognized according to the Hessian-Thuringian school system.
- We provide you with a transport from your accommodation to your place of activity ( office, construction site or similar ) and, together with external partners, ensure your safety in Nigeria as best as possible.
What do you bring with you?
- You have a university degree in civil engineering, preferably with a specialization in road planning.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in road planning, preferably in an international, multinational work environment.
- You have very good knowledge of the design of road and bridge routes, including the associated drainage planning. Additional experience in the planning of property developments and in urban hydraulic engineering is an advantage.
- Knowledge of CAD, especially AUTODESK applications such as ACAD, Civil3D, Infraworks, Global Mapper are required. Experience with ProVI would be an additional advantage.
- They have the ability to understand topographical survey data and plans and to independently convert them into appropriate terrain models.
- They are familiar with all common planning standards and are able to implement additional national / regional standards.
- A great willingness to develop local technical staff e.g. B. as a mentor, trainer and team leader is available.
- You speak English very well.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Senior Road Planning Engineer ( Traffic System / Road ) ( M / F / D ) jobs