Nigerian Breweries’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure the compliance of the business with all regulatory and other corporate governance framework including the Articles of Association and support the Company Secretary / Legal Director with all Board and its Committees compliance and corporate governance requirements.
- Ensure that the Company carries out its day-to-day operations without hindrance in terms of compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, guidelines and government policies thereby avoiding business disruptions, penalties and fines.
- Develop and implement the CompanyÛªs business conduct and compliance programmes; build strong and broad relationships with the various functions within the Company to ensure the awareness of and compliance with the Code of Business Conduct and other business conduct requirements amongst employees, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
- In line with the provisions of the Nigerian Data Protection Regulations 2019 and
global best practices, develop and implement the companyÛªs data protection and
privacy agenda, procedures and processes, and act as the Data Protection and
Privacy Officer of the Company.
- Develop, embed and lead the CompanyÛªs compliance with competition requirements compliance including developing and implementing agreed strategic objectives.
- Ensure that the shareholdersÛª interests are properly managed though targeted
investorsÛª relation management.
- Any other related responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- LL.B (Hons.) from a recognised university with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division).
- BL: Certificate of Call to the Nigerian Bar with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division).
- LL.M and/or ICSAN and any other related qualification would be an added advantage.
- At least 8 years post Call-to-Bar experience with a reputable private law firm, a Big 5 firms or a senior role in a legal / regulatory department of a reputable organisation. A combination of work experience herein listed will be considered.
- Extensive experience in general legal practice with bias for regulatory and compliance matters.
- Legal advisory and regulatory background
- Strong Business acumen
- Legal Research and Interpretation of Statutes
- Corporate/Commercial law and practice
- Strong engagement with external stakeholders including regulators
- Contract and dispute management.
- Stakeholder Management
- Good handling of basic Microsoft Office tools
Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written, spoken)
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Listening skill
- Financial literacy and knowledge.
*Law / Legal jobs in Nigeria
*Law / Legal jobs in Lagos
*Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online