Royal Power and Energy Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Project Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Coordinate and manage all company projects.
- Ensure that projects and initiatives are executed within the time frame that is allocated to them, and that they fall within the customer and companyÛªs budget set.
- Accountable for site scheduling, deployment and management of project equipment, contractors, subcontractors and equipment vendors; maintaining close contact with the various internal & external stakeholders and deliverables.
- Liaise with the Finance team to provide project spending forecasts, subcontractor payment requests, associated expenses or project costs which will have an impact on project budgets.
- Responsible to supervise and review cost estimating and purchasing functions; manage field-related project planning, scheduling and measuring quality control; risk management activities; manage budgets, schedules, invoicing and other contract requirements.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of RPE projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track milestone payment events, weekly project progress, or delays, accordingly whilst highlighting and resolving any events which will impact project deadlines.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification and approvals procedures and processes.
- Maintain project equipment data, serial numbers, site details, installation dates etc. and ensure accurate data is provided to relevant departments for equipment maintenance.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize and prevent project risks.
- Attend project meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize and maintain any project related files, drawings, materials, and correspondence. Collaborate with RPE departments to prepare and maintain all forms of reports, presentations, documentation, and related project material.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
N350,000 – N400,000 / month.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
*Senior Project Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.