Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Project (Electrical) Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Prepare drawing list and project work plan.
- Assist the design and production teams, review engineering content with clients and partners, direct day-to-day departmental requirements, plan and assign work and establish performance objectives.
- Assist with conducting departmental and individual training and development needs analysis.
- Resolve technical issues and establish patterns and practices for the department.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all client questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and escalate where necessary.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
åá Assist with departmental training on quality service standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Support Project Engineers on-site with relevant information as may be required for optimal performance on site.
- Act as the FirmÛªs Engineering expert and represent the Firm in contract negotiations
Liaise with industry experts to integrate market specific considerations into the FirmÛªs Engineering library.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*Senior Project (Electrical) Engineer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.