Step Up Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior Programme Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 26, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Salary: NGN 200,000 per month (gross salary)
Duration: Initial three months contract, renewable subject to performance.
Benefits: Pension, Health insurace
The Senior Programme Associate will manage all aspects of the implementation of the Catch Them Young initiative in South-West Nigeria including teachers training. He/She will also manage the Citizens Watch Dog Initiative in the South-West of Nigeria. The Senior Programme Associate will support the Monitoring and Evaluation team to monitor the progress of interventions as well as be responsible for recording and reporting all outputs and outcomes from interventions. Under the supervision of the Programme Manager, the Senior Programme Associate will coordinate and manage key activities as assigned and support other daily administrative activities by working closely with Programme Associates and other members of the team.
More specifically, the job will involve the following:
- Project Management: Lead on managing the Catch Them Young Initiative including coordinating the training of teachers. Lead on managing the Citizens Watch Dog initiative as well as other projects assigned.
- Technical Support: Lead in writing project reports, conducting surveys, developing, and reviewing questionnaires, developing work plans and strategies for interventions.
- Conducting Research: Conducting simple research on trending anti-corruption areas including media monitoring, conducting research to inform the development of policy briefs, conducting field research which may involve going to deprived communities.
- Administrative functions: Conduct general administrative functions such as such as setting up meetings, general logistics, organising events and workshops, managing database of relevant contacts for the organisation, keeping administrative records as required.
- Coordinating book sales and other revenue generating activities with commercial partners.
- Business development: Identifying funding opportunities and developing proposals to secure funding for Step Up NigeriaÛªs activities.
- Networking & Collaborating- Collaborating and networking with relevant stakeholders within civil society, government, and the private sector ÛÒ developing relevant partnerships for Step Up Nigeria.
- Any other task as assigned by the Executive Director and the Programme Director.
Key Competencies Required:
- Strong communication- including good writing and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to identify, create and nurture relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver at pace and meet deadlines.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking in programme design and execution.
- A track record of showing pro-activity and leadership.
- Good ICT skills including proficiency in word, excel and PowerPoint.
- BachelorÛªs Degree with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
This post is a full-time position.
*Senior Programme Associate jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria